1 day ago
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
1. Tormential Pain (Stage 1) 6:21
2. Bring Me Joy (Stage 7) 3:31
3. All This Love I’m Giving (Stage 9) 3:11
4. Thank God (Stage 6) 4:13
5. We Lift Our Voices (Stage 10) 7:49
6. Point Of No Return (Stage 5) 7:03
7. Inner Peace (Stage 2) 4:57
8. Only You (Stage 4) 5:59
9. Reachin’ (Stage 3) 3:21
10. Faith For The Future (Stage 8) 7:26
Saturday, December 18, 2010
3" limited to 1000 as part of Absalom Recordings subcription series in handprinted cardboard.
maybe my fave soul junk...its less 'rock' and more 'electronic' type stuff. interesting release.
1. sticker shawk
3. achilles eye
4. rubbernecker (sto neck rub remix)
5. sulphur puddle (featuring chuck P)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
reformed december 2010
well dissolution of good intent
the redundant song
end of tape
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
review from noise vomit webzine (http://noisevomit.blogspot.com)
*translated by google*
"At first I was a little surprised how big this albom: still 1 hour and 12 minutes - a lot. She just wanted to harsh noise, but my expectations were not fulfilled, then something is not something that was already used.
If we draw an analogy with other genres, I would choose sludge and doom, it is too viscous and low sound selected here for the main. In prinitspe some tracks drag on the power elctronics, such as "the last amidst the corrupted throngs", which is made by a vocal, more precisely, its different variations. Atmospheric and somber thing.
The album as a whole is full and varied, as it may seem, it is made on one note, there are many different techniques, there are even some music. insertion, frequency diversity and vocal outbursts. The longest track lasts eighteen minutes, the shortest - one. Depression, anger, emptiness, alienation.
Other albums of this fellow I did not listen, but this one I liked.
AUTHOR: POPSTER "
2. lighten up baby, it's only me
3. the last amidst the corrupted throngs
4. my dying day is on the horizon
5. lacerated ego
6. my best days are behind me
7. the sweetest of sweet hearts
9. leaving everything behind
a continuous dj mix which plays as one track, though it is cut for cd into 3 tracks.
caters more to the 'house' side of the label at the time.
“Mixed live by DJ Scott Blackwell - July 1995, N•Soul studios, Los Angeles, CA. Recorded digitally to enhance listener euphoria.”
1 Scott Blackwell - Scott’s Intro 1:01
2a Paradigm Shift - Grip 5:21
2b Rhythmsaints - Love Will See Us Through 3:41
2c AJ Mora - Something Dubby 4:19
2d Crystal Lewis - I Now Live (Essential Collection Remix) 6:43
2e AJ Mora - I Found Something Real (Mijangos Harmony Mix) 3:17
2f Hydro - Rain Maker (The Nutter Stomp Mix) 3:48
2g Hydro - Touch The Spirit (The 303 Dream Topping Mix) 5:33
3a Rhythmsaints - (I Need To Feel) Your Love 4:57
3b Scott Blackwell (Myx Trip 2) - Get On Up 5:11
3c AJ Mora - I Lift My Hands 3:10
3d Scott Blackwell (Myx Trip 2) - Oh Happy Day 4:47
3e Rhythmsaints - Living Joy (Calvin Chambers Remix) 6:47
3f AJ Mora - Rapture (C-mon Lift Me Up) (The Dub) 3:52
3g Scott Blackwell (Myx Trip 2) - Amen 3:15
3h Scott Blackwell - X Factor 3:45
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
2 versions of this cd came out. both had the same tracklist, but only the edition issued in the cardboard sleeve (which is presented here) contained the bonus tracks listed.
the echoing green has changed its sound considerably over the years and while this early release does sound a bit dated...to my ears its that good kind of dated. (make of that what you will)
produced by ronnie martin (of joy electric fame) and released on scott blackwell's old label....
defend your joy
1. Ocean Chorus 1:21
2. 2nd Chance 4:10
3. Son In My Eyes 4:21
4. Terra Firma (Stand) 4:56
5. Enter Love 4:18
6. Defend Your Joy 4:24
7. Pray 5:08 (underworld cover)
8. Brand New Day 3:29
10. Stay Awake 4:21
11. Deep Inside Your Heart (Remyx) 4:34
Remix by Q
12. Terra Firma (Stand) (Remyx) 6:17
2. brules mon ame glaces mes pas vers la lumiere
3. jai cree mon dieu. invalide, destructeur
4. et quand bien meme je verrai le soleil, ta vie aurait plu
5. je veux aller encore plus bas, chercher l'oublie, devenir
6. dead hecatoncheires
1. Ghoti Hook - Shrinky Dinks 2:54
2. Ghoti Hook - Scared Am I 3:36
3. Value Pac - Graduation Day 3:19
4. Value Pac - Loner 3:11
Monday, December 6, 2010
1. Nothingisttrue - Bob Larsen Should Be Shot And Killed And Raped In The Ass
2. Nothingisttrue - You Should Be Killed
3. Nothingisttrue - Cunt Envy
4. Nothingisttrue - Right2kill (Whitehouse cover)
5. Nothingisttrue - Dead Little Girls
6. Nothingisttrue - Victory Thru Hate
7. Nothingisttrue - Diamond Dogs
8. Dance Wounds - Untitled
Limited to 30 copies.
1. Oxygen (CHR Radio Edit) 3:55
Remix - Dave Sears
2. Oxygen (Trinity Sight Mix) 4:08
3. Oxygen (Album Version) 4:46
4. Oxygen (Julia 22 Mix) 4:49
Remix - System 22
5. Oxygen (Cinco De Mayo Mix) 5:24
Remix - Joey Fernandez
6. Oxygen (Jerome & Bass Mix) 4:44
Remix - Jerome Fontamillas
Friday, December 3, 2010
though i dare not post the album, i strongly recommend you try to buy it.
if you buy one noise album this year...make it this one.
yes, i realize this is almost a decade old, but holy shit its solid.
the sickness tracks alone make it worth the purchase imo.
harsh noise spanning a few different styles, most definitely worth the dough.
1. Taint - Stop Crying 3:37
2. Taint - I Wish I Hadn't Harmed Her 5:49
3. Taint - Sperma Brutal 5:39
4. Skin Crime - You're My Wife Now 15:55
5. Sickness - The Abuse We Do Part I 7:04
6. Sickness - Won't Be Me 6:49
7. Sickness - The Abuse We Do Part II 10:44
the music is worth the download.
i kept the silly interview/promo bit for the two of you who would be interested.