Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Precious Death - "If You Must" (1994 Metro One)


okay, i admit, the cover art sucks ass. but don't let that fool you. this is a really great album. not a clone of the first and certainly a far cry from the third, this sophomore effort stands on its own with its own flavour.


1. "You Can't Break Me" (4:17)
2. "You're Gone, I'm Here" (3:04)
3. "If You Must" (3:06)
4. "All Over Now" (3:27)
5. "Blindside" (3:35)
6. "Oscillating Fullwave Bridge Rectifiers" (2:08)
7. "Some New Song" (3:02)
8. "E" (3:23)
9. "Deathtrap" (3:15)
10. "Outside My Window" (3:30)
11. "I Remember" (2:33)
12. "So Far Away" (4:13)
13. "Moments" (4:25)

From "NO LIFE TIL METAL":
.... Christopher Scott still sings like no one else, and Roger Sampson's killer drum work is still present. Favorite songs "Some New Song" "I Remember" "So Far Away" and the somewhat bizarre "Moments."(ED: moments is definitely one of my faves as well with its stop-start-silence-crunch) "I Remember" is an acoustic guitar ballad that Chris just wails on top of with his power-house voice.
Ω

No comments:

Post a Comment