Thursday, April 18, 2013

ARGH. LISTEN UP!

i appreciate that folks are still looking at this page but as of last week EVERYTHING from 2008 til NOW (april 2013) has been deleted (mediafire/megaupload)  i am all too painfully aware of the dead links (for the third time now)  i'm currently unsure wtf i can do about this horseshit.  i've already WASTED full years of life on this site.  why bother to continue ...to TRY to continue when it seems less stable than ever?  i'm not as good as some folks.

6 comments:

  1. I would like to send you an email with a possible solution. I noticed there is no email address on your profile tho. if you will add one, I have a brilliant solution, but I do not feel it wise to post it here publicly. or conversely you can email me (it's in my profile page) and I can send you the deets. It's the least I can do since you've given me hours of great music to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gog, looked for your email but couldn't find it. would have gotten to you sooner, but usually i can't leave comments here from my standard web browser. anyway, thanks and yeah, you've gotten me curious....

      Delete
  2. I know it sounds sketchy, but trust me, you'll be glad you did ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. try zippyshare, freakshare or mega. They all seems to be rather useful...

    ReplyDelete